Write an executive summary of your study
GEL-6.02: Incorporate outside research into an original work appropriately.
As an administrator to a health education program, you suspect that pairing first year students with third-year students will help improve their end-of-year evaluations. To test your hypothesis you develop a mentoring program that has three groups. Group one will be the control. Group two will meet in person weekly. Group three will keep in touch using social media and texting.
Use PSPP to analyze the scores in the Unit 6 data set (found in Course Resources) with ANOVA.
Write an executive summary of your study. In the summary, include the ANOVA test results, your hypothesis and its resolution, and the implications of your findings. You must include at least two references (academic sources that must be cited in APA style).
- This paper should have at least 2 full pages, not including the title page or references.
- This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:
- Title page and Reference page
- Essay should be double spaced
- Use Times New Roman font, size 12
- Any references should come from credible sources and use APA documentation.
- Includes a highly developed viewpoint
- Organize your paper with subheadings.
- Free of grammar and spelling errors
- No evidence of plagiarism