FIVE CASE STUDIES OF DIFFERENT PRESENTING COMPLAINTS
Please provide an example of a case study with the provided presenting complaint specific to each of these systems. This case should present the clinical approach and decision-making process involved in diagnostic reasoning and therapeutic decision-making.
You will present a Fictitious Illustrative Case presentation on the following topics
- A neurological complaint of daily Migraines in a 48 yr old female.
- Cardiovascular – HTN- BP – 180/90 average BP for a 55 yr old man with no other medical conditions.
- Diabetes- HgA1c- 11.0 – first office visit for a 50 yr old obese female
- Orthopedics- Low back pain in a 45 yr old male construction worker
- EENT- 7 yr. old with ear pain
Include the following in each case (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
Please use 3 sources less than 5 years for each case as 1, 2, 3, and 5
For each case 2 pages
- Questions to be asked to gather data such as HPI, Past Medical History/Chronic Illnesses, Past Surgical History/ Hospitalizations/ Major traumas, Family History, Social History, Medication History, Allergy; Immunizations, and Major Hospitalization/Major Diagnostic.
Expected physical findings:
- Vital Signs:.
- . Head:
- . Eyes:
- . Ears:
- . Nose:
- . Throat:
(Cannot miss the diagnosis)
Clinical Guideline for specific diagnosis
FYI: THOSE 5 CASE STUDIES ARE TAKEN AS SOAP NOTE.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS STRICTLY AND RESPECT THE DEALINE IMPERATIVELY.