- A paper based on researching a Noble Prize Winner of your choice in Physiology & Medicine of ANY YEAR. The paper should include a summary of the high points of the research and the significance of the research that led to winning the Noble Prize.
- The discussion should contain information on the same topic written by other researchers.
- The paper must be your own work and not copied from any other sources.
- If anything is cited verbatim, you must use quotations and cite the source.
- AMA format
- The paper should be a minimum of four pages.
- It is due by December 13, 2018.