Read Case Study #18 – “Leadership and Change” (Leadership’s Role For Organizational Change) (PDF, 4.25 MB) which includes questions at the end. In a 4-5 page APA formatted Word Document address the questions posed at the end of the case study.
Litre, P. (2011) Changing behaviors to deliver business results. Insights.
A case study is meant to show your ability to apply course concepts to the given scenario. You are expected to use theories, vocabulary, and examples to answer the questions given in the case study. The paper should be written in clear and concise language that shows your ability to comprehend course material and relate it to problems.
A case study is an APA formatted short report or essay on a particular topic. The nature and format of a case study can vary widely, depending on the topic. In this course, I want yours to be detailed, focused on organizational behavior. Your paper must be 4-5 pages not including your cover or reference pages. Your case study should contain the following:
- Title page
- This should list the title of the article, which should include the study design, for example: “Leadership and Change” as well as your name, course name/number and date.
- This should not exceed 350 words and should contain a brief overview of the case study. The introduction should motivate and describe the issue being studied and summarize the main findings.
- This should describe the case, including the role of the people and institutions involved and how the information was analyzed.
- This is the body of the case study where you would answer all the questions from the case study.
- The conclusion should offer a brief recapitulation of the main points made in your case study.