Select one of the articles you were provided with for this week and write a brief summary of the main ideas presented (200 words). apa format, list 2 references
this is the article you are to summarize https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/learn-us-east-1…
- A summary is a concise paraphrase of all the main ideas in an essay or article. See more information on summarizing in these links https://public.wsu.edu/~mejia/Summary.htm, https://writing.colostate.edu/comparchive/rst/resource9.cfm
- Following the summary of the article you selected formulate an open-ended question that would generate a discussion on the topics covered this week. The questions should lead discussions and not answered in a yes or no format. Your classmates will a short response essay to your question.
Here are examples of open ended questions from the Module 1 Readings:
- As a health provider, physician, nurse how can learning (reading/writing) narratives influence their work in providing health care?
- What is the significance of narrative medicine?
- How long should a health provider spend with a patient to listen to their stories. Explain your response
- How does narrative medicine affect the sick, or people with health issues?