Option #1: Problem Analysis Paper (300 points)
For the final Portfolio Project, write a paper that includes an assessment and analysis of a psychology-related problem or challenge. Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- This should be a challenge encountered in an organization in which you currently work or have previously worked (An organization that I currently worked for was Moravian Hall Square a retirement nursing home, discuss the challenges that you typically encounter in nursing homes).
- Develop a potential solution using concepts or strategies from the course textbook and additional scholarly sources from the CSU-Global library.
- Provide sufficient detail when describing the problem, including the type of organization and division/department in which the problem occurred, as well as any other pertinent background factors.
- Write from a third-person perspective and with a professional-academic tone.
Portfolio milestones are due in the weeks in which they are assigned. Go to the module assignment page for full details:
- Module 1: Plan of Completion
- Module 2: Declare Portfolio Topic- ***For my portfolio Project I will be addressing concerns about the quality of care in nursing homes. And ways to improve quality of care and quality of life for the residents. I will provide a summary of current models of NH quality and an overview of important clinical areas for quality improvement such as pressure ulcers, and falls. I will also discuss staffing shortages, NH organization, the regulatory environment, and advances in NH quality.***
Adhere to the following requirements for the paper:
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Include at least five and not more than seven full pages (Single spaced).
- Use at least five sources, including at least two peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles.
- Have an introduction and strong thesis.
- Make use of support and examples supporting your thesis.
- Finish with a forceful conclusion reiterating your main idea.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Be free of grammar and spelling errors and project needs to be very detailed.